Any Eureeka's Castle Fansites around?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I been looking for a fan fite about Eureeka's Castle but so far I haven't been able to find one.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yeah me too. I haven't seen it since 1994. I haven't thought much about it then I did a search in deviant arts to see if anyone did any fan art and I found a couple of really nicely drawn pics of her, and it imspired ideas for a fic.
Sooooo I thought there must have been a fan site made about the show someplace but I guess not I been looking but so far no luck. I'm glad someone remebers that show. It was one of my faves I used to watch it all the time.
One of my faves was Christmas at Eureeka's Castle I thought that was sutch a lovely story. There was one where Eureeka Sang to Megllion and I thought she had sutch a pretty voice.
Eureeka Humanized http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30473098/
Eureeka as herself http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26306992/ Allthought I don't think this one looks like the ' Muppet ' version of her infact I think it looks nicer. If there was ever a ' human ' version of her that's probably what she would look like.

Tim

Reaction score
I think there was one fan site on Yahoo Geo Cities, but I forget the exact name.

Cheryl Blaylock was Eureeka, and she shared some interesting stories about working that show.

BTW I still have a couple of unsold "Eureeka" books I was offereing through eBay. PM if there might be any takers, me and I'll let you know when they are posted again.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yooo,

I love this show, I made a thread about it not too long ago. I would love to see this show on DVD sometime soon. All I have is a VHS titled "Wide awake at "Eureeka's Castle", which is pretty cool, but it doesn't have the original theme song. That's a bummer.

Tim

Reaction score
I have several of the videos and trying to re-record them as DVDs, but can't figure out how to "finalize" them so they can be played on other DVD players. (If anyone has DVD versons PM me please!)

Amazon and Paramount Home Video are both still selling the tapes.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Maybe we should find out who owns the rights to Eureeka's Castle and tell them how much we would love to see a DVD set.