Any Family Matters Fans?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Is Any One A Family Matters Fan? You Know With Steve Urkel,Laura,Myra,Judy,Carl,Rachael,Waldo,And Others?

Because That's Just One Of My Favorite Shows To Watch On T.V. All The Time! I Just Hope They Put That On DVD Too!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'm sure it won't be long until we see Family Matters on DVD. I liked it for a while, then Richie grew up and started dancing a lot. That got pretty annoying. I always liked the interaction between Eddie and Urkel, though. Carl was a good guy, too.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I used to watch this one too! Man! This show was on a long time!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I enjoy Family Matters, I think I enjoy just how corny that show really is, :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
They dumped the characters of Judy and then said the Winslow's only had two kids! Bull dookie!

The show itself wasn't capturing viewers so when they showed the character of Steve Urkel, the character became a favorite of fans and pretty much became the star of the show in later seasons.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Yeah, it was a case of "Chuck Cunningham Syndrome"
I actually heard the producers of the show were thinking about reintroducing the character of Judy a few seasons after she got cut from the show but using a different actress.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Wasn't there a new actress for Harriette in the last season?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Wasn't there a new actress for Harriette in the last season?
Yes. The original actress, whose character came from Perfect Strangers as you know, thought the show was not focused on the family and their problems anymore. Although the show was more focused on the character of Urkel in the last three seasons or so. I'm surprised she didn't leave then.