Any football fans?

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
messyplace said:
pretty much, what Americans call soccer, is called football by pretty much everyone else in the world.
Oh yeah, I forgot that there was a lot of people from other countries on here and that also was called football. :embarrassed: I meant the NFL. :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Well, sorta. I used to be a fan until they lost the superbowl. Now uh...I guess I have to be a panthers fan...

Ziffel

Reaction score
Boooooooo Eagles! I live in Philadelphia but I'm a fan of their rival Washington Readskins (having used to live near DC as a child). It'll be interesting to see how the teams do this year. It seems like one of the most unpredictable seasons. The Eagles, who have been real good this decade had a terrible year last year. Can they bounce back? The Cowboys improved a lot last year but will TO hurt or help them? ( I say HURT!) And will my Redskins go even further than the second round of the playoffs this year? Weill Muppets Rule's Packers and Breet Favre bounce back from a rough year last year? Will the Bears be tough again? How about the Vikings sans Culpepper? Will Miami challenge New England? And were those Bengals for real or not? Are San Diego and Kansas City on the decline and Oakland on the way back up? Can the Steelers repeat despite Rothlesberger's motorcycle accident? Will the Colts FINALLY do it despite losing their star running back James? Can Mike Vick bring the Falcons back to Super Bowl contention again? Will Peyton's brother Eli improve enough to carry the Giants? Will the Cardinals FINALLY have a good season? Oh so many questions!!
My early Super Bowl prediction: Seahawks and Colts