Any Hannah Montana Fans?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm backwards for the fact that people are now born into wealth? The system is broken now. In this day and age, we'd have no Jim Hensons, no Hannas or Barberas. The creative community spits on people like Paris and Miley who just become famous by being born into wealth or celebrity. It's not fair to throw thousands of dollars into a college career when you're famous for being basically a dancing puppet. Miley doesn't write her own songs, play instruments or anything like that. I bet she doesn't even really sing. I can recall people hating the Monkees for doing the same exact thing.

I think its time to give pop music a big fat rest. No one writes their own songs anymore, and it really shows.
I know what ya mean that girl is never going to have to really work a day of her life. I have been sitting on the edge of my seat to hear that she is going to rehab. I'ts only a matter of time Britny Spears could only dream of doing as bad as this poor girl is going to do.

Drtooth

Reaction score
While I hate her so much, I don't think she'd be that dumb at all. I mean, I could see her finishing high school as lip service to all the little girls who created this Frankenstine. I don't think she'd lose it until much later on. I still think she'll wind up like all child stars, in a bitter battle over her greedy parents who stole their money.

I'm still waiting for Billy Ray to take her money and run. Achy Breaky was 15 years ago, and he's a one hit wonder.

If that doesn't happen, I could see her just sitting back, doing nothing the rest of her life with the millions of dollars she got.

Again, slap in the face to everyone who tried to get somewhere and failed. There's just no more room for young unknowns to rise up and become something. Even the internet video market is oversaturated.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
But then agin she could shock us all and really become a wonderful person. I mean look at the girl from Zoey 101 having a child at her age, and we really have not heard much bad come from Milly. She may be sappy and to big for her own good, but in the end she may turn around and do good not only forherslef but other. Time will tell BTW I watched the cenderlea Story with Hillray Duff two time in a row the other day, and i think she is kind of cute.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
As long as she keeps off drugs and stuff like that stays a good role modle for kids then i gusses she is ok in my books. That said I'm not going to buy anything from her just because I'm poor. Poor people dont need Hanna Montana and Hanna Montana Dont need poor people!