Any Heart Fans Here?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Heart- the rock group- is one of the premiere rock groups who just released a new album, Jupiter's Darling. I was just wondering who here were Heart fans (they call them Heartmongers) here at MC. Plz respond, as Heartmongers stay together!!!

BJ

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Now we're talkin'! At one time I had pretty much all of their albums (including "Passionworks"! Very hard to find (1983)) and I have always been a big fan of Ann Wilson's super soaring vocals.

eric

Beebers

Reaction score
I love Heart, and can Ann Wilson ever sing. They always looked great, too, great to watch.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
So we do have some fans here! :big_grin: I thought I was alone in that fer sure! :flirt:

BJ :eek:

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I never heard of that group. :smirk:
Mostly an '80s thing, two sisters with big voices and a good band behind them, pop/rock. A cut above some of the '80s groups.

:cool:

Beebers

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I'm pretty sure Byron is a fan too. :confused:
Erin
When he's not hiding haggis. Haggises. Haggisii.

:big_grin:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I never heard of that group. :smirk:
What?!? :eek: Is that possible? Heart is one of the only good girl bands I've ever heard! Most just stink, really.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I'm not a die-hard Heart fan, but they do have some good stuff. They're on my favorite station -- 95.7 KJR FM -- quite often and they always make it a big deal that they're from Seattle. Barraccuda is one of my favorite songs to cruise down the freeway to (My other favorite would have to be Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody).

Yeah, I like 'em. :flirt: