Any Jeff Dunham Fans?

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
anyone watch his show on comedy central...? its only been oin a few weeks, in one episode Achmed tries to become an American citizen adn cant pass his citenzenship test so he like... "whose the msot american person i know..." he gets Bubba J to take it for him... of course bubba j ahs the same answer to ervy question... Beer!

Wiseman

Reaction score
I Kiss you

I didn't mention this before but I play a game with my three-yr old son where I imitate Achmed and say "I Kiss You":smile:

APRena

Reaction score
Jeff Dunham is really funny, but I have to say I laughed when I saw a picture on Rolfrazzi with Jim Henson surrounded by Muppets with the caption "Eat this Jeff Dunham." :big_grin:

Xerus

Reaction score
I loved watching Jeff's specials. My favorite is Achmed. I like how he spelled his name. "A-C-phlegm-H-E-D."

And I like how Jeff can peform both Peanut and Jose at the same time. He's talented.

In one of his specials, Jeff also had a superhero named Melvin, but he hasn't been seen on the TV series yet.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Ya. Jeff Dunham's the man. I like all his characters. I gotta watch his Christmas special agian soon, its gettin to be about that time agian.... :smile:

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Jeff Dunham is really funny, but I have to say I laughed when I saw a picture on Rolfrazzi with Jim Henson surrounded by Muppets with the caption "Eat this Jeff Dunham." :big_grin:
frankly I'd love to see Jeff interact with the Muppets. Can you just imagine an exchange between Walter and Statler and Waldorf? Or Jose and Pepe (or worse the Swedish Chef) Not to mention how Sam would react to Achmed!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
frankly I'd love to see Jeff interact with the Muppets. Can you just imagine an exchange between Walter and Statler and Waldorf? Or Jose and Pepe (or worse the Swedish Chef) Not to mention how Sam would react to Achmed!
You know, that would be HILARIOUS!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I actually made a TMS outline with him, I can find it if anyone's interested

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Jeff Dunham is awesome. I had the opportunity to go see him when his Spark of Insanity tour stopped in Rockford a few months ago, and I was not disappointed.

The highlight of the night was at the end when Jeff brought out Bubba J; according to him he hadn't planned on performing Bubba that night but he'd gotten so many requests from fans in the Rockford area that he gladly obliged. The Rockford audience then proceeded to throw Jeff and Bubba for a loop by saying Bubba J's lines right along with him, sometimes finishing his sentences which prompted Bubba to tell Jeff that they knew the routine better than he did.

And not only is Jeff a master ventriloquist, but he's also a very giving person. Apparently it's customary for him to donate to a local charity at every one of his tour stops, so in Rockford he donated to the local food pantry. And this wasn't a nationwide charity that had a chapter office in the area: this was an actual local charity.

-Kim