Any Kingdom Hearts Gamers?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Before the first game came out in 2002, I didn't think much about it, because I never played Final Fantasy and the crossover between it and Disney never really appealed to me. But when I rented it sometime afterwards, just to try it out, I never realized how much of an awesome game it is!

I love the characters, the easy gameplay, and (most of all) the story. After playing Kingdom Hearts, I gained a liking for the "Final Fantasy" characters. I'll never play any of their games, since they're so hard to understand and the gameplay is hard also, but I really like them in the KH series.:smile:

I got Kingdom Hearts 2 a couple of weeks ago for my birthday, and it is way better than the first game. I won't spoil it for anyone that hasn't played yet, but one of the most dramatic parts in the game is in Hollow Bastion (my favorite world in the game).

Anyone here on Muppet Central a Kingdom Hearts player? I'm a huge fan of the games, and I hope that there's a "Kingdom Hearts 3" a few years from now. (It has been hinted in the game's "Secret Ending" that there might be one to come).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Though I'm no longer a game player... I've rully fallen in true awe of this game and it's franchise as well... Don't forget, there's also KH: Chain Of Memories, a sort of KH 1&½ that bridges the story between both PS games available for the GBA. There's an Ultimania site I went to and got almost all the information on the first two games, they still haven't posted a walkthrough for KH2 though... But the Ansem Reports from KH2 connect and throw a monkeywrench into the overall storyarch.

Would like KH3 to be released, and if there's a secret ending showing a possible trailer, then take it to the bank... A secret ending trailer for KH2 was in KH1 as well.
Would like to see: Little Mermaid 2, Aladdin 3, Hunchback of Notre Dame added... Lilo and Stitch's Hawaiian Resort as a new area... Maybe Wonderland make a return, but as Lookingglass Land... Continue Nightmare Before Christmas so that this time it's Halloween Town but with the Christmas conversion, or maybe... Add The Corpse Bride, Nightmare's companion movie piece.
Rully wanna get the walkthrough with all the strategy stuff for KH2 though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
lol, you sound like this guy I know at my church.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love kingdom hearts, great game. Very fun. I've beaten the game, although I still cant beat the phantom guy in neverland or the snake guy in the desert area (forget name of world)
I really want kh2, I saw the comercial for it and it looks great!

But what would really be nice (and probably just a really big fantasy that will never come true) is some sort of muppet world. I would even settle for a mini world involving the muppets, like what they did with the hundred acres woods. But yeah, that will most likly only happen in our dreams.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i am a solid fan of the kingdom hearts franchise i just love the connection between the final fantasy characters and the disney characters.i think it great and while i am playing 2 part of me doesnt want to finish it because i dont want to the story to end