Any Little Shop of Horrors fans?

Jonathan

Reaction score
I am a huge fan af the movie/stage show of Little Shop of Horrors! In fact I am preforming the Audrey 2 in my local theators stage production!! I am also in search for the allternite ending to the movie!!! Any other fans out here?

P

Princeton

Haven't seen it but am still a fan(if that makes sense). Bought the soundtrack yesterday but discovered it's the off-Broadway cast(which I'll bet is still good).

Jonathan

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Haven't seen it but am still a fan(if that makes sense). Bought the soundtrack yesterday but discovered it's the off-Broadway cast(which I'll bet is still good).
I have the Off-Broadway soundtrack too (along with the film version, and the 2003 Broadway cast recording)! Its worth haveing!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I love this musical too. I only have the film recording so far and a few mp3s but I eventually will get other audio and video recordings of it.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
I am a huge fan af the movie/stage show of Little Shop of Horrors! In fact I am preforming the Audrey 2 in my local theators stage production!! I am also in search for the allternite ending to the movie!!! Any other fans out here?
I read the different ending had the gigantic plant eating Earth.

*Speaking of which, has anybody seen theI guess Pizza Hut commerical? that has Deion Sanders, Stewart Scott of ESPN, and the Audrey II plant from Little Shop of Horrors?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Pizza Hut commercial. Sounds awesome!

I'm a huge fan of both the film and stage show, the ending for the movie (both of 'em) were different than the ending of the stage production--unsure how the new release on Broadway ends.

I have a copy of the original ending here somewhere.

To see a photo of the Audrey II Puppet I made, go to www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule and look in the Portfolio album.

Klonoa

Reaction score
I don't know much about Little Shop of Horrors, but I've liked what I've seen so I guess I'm a closet fan...?

The movie with Rick Moranis cracked me up. I don't know why, but it did. Is that considered a good movie by true Little Shop fans?

I remember seeing a Pizza Hut commercial with the plant the other day, but I can't remember what it was about.

I've seen a live production of Little Shop of Horrors, but it certainly wasn't a Broadway production. It was a cheapy show put on by the local theater club a LONG time ago. The only thing I remember about the play was that I was REALLY tired while watching it because I had stayed up late that night before playing The Legend of Zelda.

Anyone remember an obscure Saturday morning cartoon called Little Shop? It was pretty weird from what I can recall and had kid versions of the Little Shop characters.

My favorite character in the movie is the plant. The lady cracks me up too. They all crack me up, it's too weird!

--Klonoa

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the original and musical version Little Shop of Horrors. The puppetry on Audrey II is incredible.I have the musical in cd soundtrack,vhs,and dvd. My roomie and I sing songs from it all the time. I've always wondered if there would ever be a sequel to it. Guess its better to let some movies just be. Loved watching a very young Dick Miller(from Joe Dante movie fame),and a very young Jack Nicholson in the original. Frank Oz did a terrific directing and editing job on the musical/movie.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I have a copy of the original ending but it's the speical feature versuon in other words it's in balck and white and not all the sound effects are there. (there's no crashing as Audrey II wrecks the store)

But it is enough for me to see they should have stuck with it instead of changing the ending.

The little shop tour will be coming here next year and I fully intend to go see it.

Jonathan

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
Anyone remember an obscure Saturday morning cartoon called Little Shop? It was pretty weird from what I can recall and had kid versions of the Little Shop characters.
Dose anyone know any-one about this?? Im REEEEEALY courious!