Any Little Shop of Horrors fans?

Jonathan

Reaction score
Blue Weirdo said:
I have a copy of the original ending but it's the speical feature versuon in other words it's in balck and white and not all the sound effects are there. (there's no crashing as Audrey II wrecks the store)

But it is enough for me to see they should have stuck with it instead of changing the ending.

The little shop tour will be coming here next year and I fully intend to go see it.
Is there anyway you could make me a copy of that ending? Ohh and i got the puppets of the Audrey II today!!! Thet are great!!!

maxdrive

Reaction score
i loved the movie with rick morranis in it that was such a good movie the songs are so funny my fav song is son be a dentist and i lvoe the scene where he is working ont he guy who loves pain and then kicks him otu because he isnt screaming and scared

P

Princeton

Finally got a chance to listen to the soundtrack and "Suddenly, Seymour" is my fav. One question, though; it starts off as a love song between Audrey and Seymour, so why does one of the backup singers sing romantic lines that were meant to be sung by Audrey?

Jonathan

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Finally got a chance to listen to the soundtrack and "Suddenly, Seymour" is my fav. One question, though; it starts off as a love song between Audrey and Seymour, so why does one of the backup singers sing romantic lines that were meant to be sung by Audrey?
I dont know where the case to mine is right now but look at your and see who plays Audrey, If it Ellen Green she gets a very weired voice when she sings Suddenly Seymore! Suddenly Seymore is one of my favorite songs of all time! :flirt: :smile: :big_grin:

P

Princeton

Jonathan said:
I dont know where the case to mine is right now but look at your and see who plays Audrey, If it Ellen Green she gets a very weired voice when she sings Suddenly Seymore! Suddenly Seymore is one of my favorite songs of all time! :flirt: :smile: :big_grin:

Maybe you're right, Jonathan. It is Ellen Greene, but I could have sworn that it was the voice of Crystal, Ronette, or Chiffon.

Jonathan

Reaction score
Ellens voice gets kinda...Creepy when she sings it in the movie!!!! :zany: :crazy:

Jonathan

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I read the different ending had the gigantic plant eating Earth.
The director of my play lent me the alternite ending today!! Here is basicly what happends: When the plant has Audrey in his mouth he chouss her up before Seymore pulls her out. Then Seymore rushes her outside, where he tells her he killed Orin(The Dentis), and Mushnick. Audrey then tells Seymore that when she dies to feed her body to the plant so that in a way they would always be together. She sing a beutiful reprise of Somewhere thats Green and she dies :cry: . Seymore feeds the body to the plant and rushes to the top of a building to commit suiside. Right before he is about to jump, and sales man comes up and tells Seymore how they want to develpe little Audrey II's. Seymore relises that was the plant plan after all and russes back down to the shop. The plant sings "Mean Green Motter Form Outter Space" and then the plant distores the shop, pickes up Seymore, eats him, and spits out his glasses!! Then there is a scean where a giant Audrey II rampages though the city destorying every thing! And the song "Dont Feed the Plants" is played. The end!
In the play Seymore and Audrey die to!

Jonathan

Reaction score
Ohh man I cry every time i hear Some Where thats Green, its sutch a beutiful song :smile: :cry:

P

Princeton

Blue Weirdo said:
I have a copy of the original ending but it's the speical feature versuon in other words it's in balck and white and not all the sound effects are there.
You are SOOOOO lucky to have that! I read that someone got it on eBay for $122.50.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
In the original black and white version,the Audrey plant has small sprouts attached to it(almost same design as the musical at the end).Everytime a person dies inside Audrey II,a bud would open up and show a picture of the face of the person that died.At the end of the movie,Seymour sacrifices himself to Audrey,the cast that is left returns to Mushnik's the last bud opens up and in Seymour's voice says,'I didn't mean it.' and falls over.