Any more Time-Life DVDs?

turlem

Reaction score
anyone know when the next 5 are coming out?? these 45 episodes just ain't enuf

jediX

Reaction score
Well you can always fight for the ones you don't have on ebay; bidding can get bruital. Bottom line, don't pay over $22 per-volume.

Supposedly 5&6 aren't being put out or something, otherwise they would have been released a week or so ago. Search for an older post I started on 5&6 for Phillip's response. He knows what he's doing :wink:

Oliver

Reaction score
There's another 5 on the way as well as a box set in production. I don't have details though...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
jediX said:
Well you can always fight for the ones you don't have on ebay; bidding can get bruital. Bottom line, don't pay over $22 per-volume.

Supposedly 5&6 aren't being put out or something, otherwise they would have been released a week or so ago. Search for an older post I started on 5&6 for Phillip's response. He knows what he's doing :wink:
I'd like to try that, but lately I've had problems with my credit and now I can't buy anything online anymore. It sort of ticks me off that Timelife never sent me Volume 6 of TMS. I have all of the other 14.

jediX

Reaction score
What is volume 6? Steve Martin?

jediX

Reaction score
According to Phillip, the Steve Martin volume is out Dec 9.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wait a minute. You mean that's the reason I haven't yet received it because it hasn't come out yet? (Keep in mind, I don't have a DVD player, so I'm talking about the video) You're saying I should probably get that ep in December? (Please say yes. I've read the descriptions for the eps on that tape at the Kermitage website and they sound really good. I hope I'm not going to miss out on that.)