Any news on the Electric Mayhem minis?

beaker

Reaction score
Any news on the Electric Mayhem mini figures? For those that saw the pix, they looekd way better than the regular 6-5" line version. It would be an absolute shame to see these never released. Heck I'd pay $50 for a set, they are that darn cool.

Btw, does anyone know where the pix to these things are online? A cache, archive, and google search yields nothing.

Ernie101

Reaction score
I seriously really want to get the minis. However, i haven't heard any useful information. but I'm not that into the action figure community yet ..so ..I don't get all the usefull info the rest of you do.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wanted them, but the last couple of series of Minis didn't warrant their production. :frown:

mikealan

Reaction score
Those EM minis on the checklist were CANCELLED because people who work at Palisades Toys don't seem to like the Muppets anymore because they are owned by Disney and NO LONGER owned by the Henson Company. Palisades starts focusing more on SS and the Muppets are no longer Jim Henson's Muppets! It's now the Muppets and they have their own company called Muppets Holding Company! I think it's never gonna be the same as a couple of years ago! :frown: :boo:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Now they are nice looking, even as someone who has no minis I would have got those. Pity...

beaker

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I think that all hope is lost for the EM minis, but I do know where the pics are, http://www.madhattersneverland.com/checklists/ActionFigures/muppets_checklist/muppetschecklist_Mini.htm
Well I mean sure they'd end up in the 75% off bin at Suncoast in a few months, but they looked ot be th ebest minis ever:smile:

At any rate, hopefully they will sell the painted prototypes on ebay...I'm willing to pay some good scrilla if in fact they will never be released publicly.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I would've definitely bought those! I don't have any of the other minis besides the Muppet Christmas Carol ones but I would've definitely bought the Electric Mayhem ones (or at least Zoot and Floyd to put in my collection in place of the absent action figures)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Those EM minis on the checklist were CANCELLED because people who work at Palisades Toys don't seem to like the Muppets anymore because they are owned by Disney and NO LONGER owned by the Henson Company. Palisades starts focusing more on SS and the Muppets are no longer Jim Henson's Muppets! It's now the Muppets and they have their own company called Muppets Holding Company! I think it's never gonna be the same as a couple of years ago! :frown: :boo:
Actually, this whole paragraph is incorrect.

It's a consumer driven industry. Sales were NOT being made because people were NOT buying the products. As with everything else, a company will cease to produce a product that isn't selling. You can fault the owners of the franchise (JHC, or MHC/Dis) if you want to fault someone because during the entire run of the action figures, we only had ONE Muppets production: VMX. There were no other productions by The Muppets to keep them in the public eye to say, "Hey, these are Muppets figures. I need these."

Palisades is not to fault for this, because they were still tooling and retooling action figures that WON'T get made because people weren't buying the product. A company will not be spending money to make something folks are not buying.

Even people who were Muppet Fans were saying, "I'll get so-n-so, but I'm not buying so-n-so." Personally, I own at least one of everything that was sold. I've bought each of the Mini Muppets, the Mega Muppets, all the playsets...the only thing I'm lacking now is the Rainbow Connection Kermit, and I'm ordering that this weekend!

But, in order to keep a license like The Muppets, there has to be support and people buying the product, not waiting for it to hit the sales bin.

I only needed 4 more characters: Bobo Bear, Bean Bunny, Sal Manilla, and ARTICULATED Robin. Won't get 'em because folks weren't buying the line anymore.

In the meantime, I welcome the SS license in the Action Figure line, and look very forward to buying EVERYTHING...yet again.