Any Night Court fans?

P

Princeton

They just started showing this show on TV Land and I love it! Anyone else dig Night Court?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I watched the marathon this past weekend. I haven't seen the show in 12 years or so. Halarious show.

ryan

McFraggle

Reaction score
I watched part of the marathon. I've always liked "Night Court." :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i saw the Marathon maybe 20-30 eps on TV Land last weekend when is it on Tv Land again

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I saw some of the marathon, first time I saw the show since any of its original run. Man, Dan Fielding is awesome, lol. :big_grin:

Kimp the Shrimp said:
when is it on Tv Land again
Weeknights at 11:30. :smile:

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Is TVLand different in Canada? I can't find Night Court on anywhere, and last weekend was Brady Bunch for us. I thought it was the same channel since, in Canada, we have DejaView and you guys have TVLand.

I'd be very happy if we were getting this show, though. I watched it from day one until it ended!

later
eric

AAO

Reaction score
Night Court is a great show! Before I took a trip to Tennessee, I searched my satellite system to find if they were going to air the finale episode. Well, they did. It was titled "Opportunity Knock Knocks". It was a 2-part episode. Probably aired as a full hour episode too. The character's stories didn't seem to add up in the end. I taped it and it was okay. Not the best finale...But I do love the series, I use to watch it with my grandparents all the time! Great show, great comedy. I did like Harry originally on Cheers, then when the guy that played Harry moved to Night Court and played another "Harry" , it seemed to me that the con man Harry from Cheers had his own series! LOL! I love Cheers! It's my favorite sitcom - that and Friends.