Any one Remembers ALF Tales

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Any one Remembers ALF Tales!

it was in Saturday Morning cartoon on NBC! Alf intro to your favorate Stories! My favorite Story is Robin Hood and Alf Playing as Robin Hood!

Drtooth

Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4dC5Dh-OW4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFtgQLKZXxE&NR=1

Both intros.

Yeah. I have the one single DVD release of ALF Tales, and I would love to track down the other animated series. I loved the sitcom, but I really think the cartoon show was much more planned out. I especially liked how in ALF Tales they changed the stories to be something else completely. Like how they turned Jack and the Beanstalk into a satire of all these Hitchcock films. Or like turing Aladdin into a Bob Hope/ Bing Crosby Road film.

And the delightful little stab at Reagan in Rap-unzel.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Didn't David Feiss of Cow and Chicken fame do that show?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I also remember the Rapunzel episode! What was the stab at Reagan again?

Xerus

Reaction score
Alf Tales was my favorite Saturday Morning cartoon that year. The classic stories they would parody and the writing was pretty funny. These were the stories they did.

Robin Hood, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Jack and the Beanstalk, Aladdin, Rapunzel, Rumpelstiltskin, Princess and the Pea, John Henry, 3 Little Pigs, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Hansel and Gretel, Wizard of Oz, The Elves and the Shoemaker, The Emperor's New Clothes, Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, Snow White, and Kind Midas.

In the Sleeping Beauty episode, Alf played the sleeping prince while his girlfriend, Rhonda, played the Princess who has to rescue him.

I liked the Aladdin episode where Alf and his best friend, Skip, played the Aladdin Brothers and they had a Johnny Carson lookalike play the genie.

I remember in the John Henry episode, Alf played John Henry who was a chef instead of railroad worker. And he had to compete against a cook who created a Cuisinart-like device.

They did the Snow White episode as a crime documentary telling everyone to be on the lookout for the Wicked Queen at the end and call 1-800-BUST A QUEEN.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I also remember the Rapunzel episode! What was the stab at Reagan again?
The King (Gordon Shumway's Father) was portrayed as a caracature of Reagan, complete with Seniality and consulting a psychic for political purposes.