Any other obsessions?

mo

Reaction score
I, like many others, love the muppets.
but I like other things too.does anyone else have other obsessions
for me it's old cartoons.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
For me, it's also old artoons, mainly the Disney Shorts. In fact, I have a Disney obsession since childhood and that's never gonna change :big_grin:
Furthermore I am a big fan of the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games. And I also like Tim Burton movies :smile:

mo

Reaction score
For me, it's also old artoons, mainly the Disney Shorts. In fact, I have a Disney obsession since childhood and that's never gonna change :big_grin:
Furthermore I am a big fan of the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games. And I also like Tim Burton movies :smile:
my favourite disney cartoons are oswald the lucky rabbit he's always been my favourite!:smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Halloween items, particularly from the Victorian era through the 1930s.

Animal skeletons. There's just something breathtakingly lovely about the architecture of bones. Such inherently wonderful designs, built for use and yet so graceful...don't get me wrong, I love critters and try not to harm them (except bugs). I'm not out there hunting for trophies. But as "found art", the bare bones of a creature have always fascinated me. I saw a bat skeleton in the Smithsonian years ago that I could gladly have studied all day. The human skeleton, by comparison, is ungainly and awkward. No wonder all the critters look at us strangely...

Those are the ones I can safely list here. :wink:
---------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
As far as goofy obsessions go I'm still obsessed with werewolves. Not as much as I used to be though. The concept of morphing into something else has always fascinated me.

Medical oddities have also fascinated me. I'm really bitter that in the 14 years I've lived in Philly not once did I go to the Mutter Museum. Really interested in the inner workings of the body. You know, muscle structure, bones, organs, that sort of thing. I'd love to start a collection of bones/skeletons and various preserved things but do you know how expensive that stuff is? :embarrassed: Taxidermy on the other hand kinda creeps me out

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Medical oddities have also fascinated me. I'm really bitter that in the 14 years I've lived in Philly not once did I go to the Mutter Museum. Really interested in the inner workings of the body. You know, muscle structure, bones, organs, that sort of thing. I'd love to start a collection of bones/skeletons and various preserved things but do you know how expensive that stuff is? :embarrassed: Taxidermy on the other hand kinda creeps me out
http://www.boneroom.com/bone/bone.html

Not all that expensive.
---------------

Hayley B

Reaction score
my favourite disney cartoons are oswald the lucky rabbit he's always been my favourite!:smile:
Do you like Pete too? The villain of Oswald and Mickey. I'm a fan of him. Always wished he would get more attention and for Disney to tell more about his history.

Hayley B

Reaction score
My obsessions can be very random and lots of times fads.

Two recent ones, I got into the cartoon Doug and Happy Days. I love to talk about my favorite characters the most. With Doug my favorite is Roger Klotz. With Happy Days it's Fonzie (started when I asked myself why do I like Roger Klotz so much).

Now with the Muppets. I want to talk about Animal the most.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
How can you not like Roger, am I right? XD

What does it say about me that all of my favorite characters are the bullies? :embarrassed: