Any plans for Muppet Oz McDonald Toys?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

Just wondering IF any one here at MC know if Disney and McDonalds are planning for Promo Muppet Wizard of Oz Toys for the upcoming movie! :smile: GelfingWaldo any thing, any body!?? :confused: :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I severely severely doubt it. It's around the time, I believe the movie "Chicken Little" comes out, so my guess is that they'll have promotional tie ins with that movie, as opposed to the Muppets.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
There are no plans for fast food tie-ins for this movie. Remember this is just a TV-movie and Disney has a bunch of bigger budget films to be pushing this summer.

Drtooth

Reaction score
BK has Star wars!?!?! I am so there!

Yeah, and it looks like by the time the movie would come out, they would promote that Chicken Little or Herbie 2005 (ick) movie.... or then again, it could be something really asinine out of left feild... like the "The Dog" promo, which hasn't been popular for 2 years.

beaker

Reaction score
I do not believe in patronizing the fast food industry; but if they have cool toys I'll make an exception! I was so blown away when Jack in the Box has the Muppet action figure line two years ago...but Mcdonalds has not had Muppet toys since MTI in 1996. But yeah, any Muppet figures would be rad.

That Announcer

Reaction score
The Wendy's MFS figures were substandard except for the Kermit keychain, of which I have five.