Any scrapbookers?

Princeton

Reaction score
I love scrapbooking! I mean, it's kinda something you have to commit to, but it's really fun. I bought one on a whim around last Christmas at a TJ Maxx (I hope you've heard of them... I hope:embarrassed: ) and like I said, it's really fun. So, does anyone else keep a scrapbook?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I like making them for other people but I don't have one for myself.. yet. I have an empty book waiting to be filled, and a huge collection of gel pens and stickers. Yay!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've got like a big scrapbook that's just full of Muppet stuff! Newspaper clippings, Muppet Central news articles, fun little photos of this and that, I even have five pages of "The Sesame Street Timeline": one page has photos from 1969, one page has photos from the 70s, one page has photos from the 80s, one page for the 90s, and I'm still working on the page for 2000-2009.

Now I'm considering doing the same for The Muppet Show.

Skye

Reaction score
I've never done it myself, but it does sound like it would be so much fun! Maybe I'll give it a shot some day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And before anyone askes, no I do NOT have a Kathy Greenwood scrapbook! :stick_out_tongue:

I actually do have a small Elizabeth Montgomery one somewhere I did a few years ago...:embarrassed:

Faylo

Reaction score
Last September my friend moved away to go to performing arts school, so my other friend and I organized a scrapbook for him! We got each of his friends to do a scrapbook page, then we compiled them and put them in a book, with other pages of stuff that we did together, then we presented it to him at a suprise going away party. :smile: It took us a long time (two months) but we did it! It was also a lot of fun to do.

Also, after I come back from Europe this summer, I'm planning on making a scrapbook of all the pictures and memorabilia (like tickets and stuff).

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm actually just getting into it, it's reallly fun and my pictures look prettier than they do in just a plain photo album. I like adding captions to my pictures too so I know what was going on and stuff.

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
I had a scrapbook full of Beatles stuff when i was about 15 or so. I showed it to a friend once and they said i was obsessed :eek: so i put it away for a couple of years. (i guess that was a period of time when i wanted to be accepted by my peers) but recently i've taken it out of hiding and i still add a few things here and there

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just clipped the article about John Tartaglia from the recent issue of People Magazine and taped it into my scrapbook!:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
I really enjoy scrapbooking. It's great to just be creative and make put more of the expression of the photos on the page as well as just the photos. It's alot of fun. But certain materials are VERY expensive.(except if you buy them at K-mart or Big W. hehe)