Any Simpson Fans

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
actully there was a 4th apperance by a Henson character "the Dinosaurs" season 3 "Black Widow"

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
The Simpsons back in the day were halarious. Now, as they keep on going, become less and less funny. Thew newer episodes don't match up with older episodes. Like the one with Homer becoming Ned Flanders bestfriend or where Homer goes to a barborshop quartet.

ryan

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
The Simpsons back in the day were halarious. Now, as they keep on going, become less and less funny. Thew newer episodes don't match up with older episodes. Like the one with Homer becoming Ned Flanders bestfriend or where Homer goes to a barborshop quartet.

ryan

Have you watched this season it is soo soos funny still and will be for years to com

practicecactus

Reaction score
First off , yes, I'm a big fan, but....

I've noticed they've started to repeat jokes .For example;
Remember "Who shot Mr Burns " Part I -episode, When the sun-blocker goes up ,all the animals start freaking out in the zoo and we see the Penguins :zany: look to each other , and take flight. Well they then use that joke again in a later episode.
I think it's the one where Apu's kids are put in that show in the zoo, and Apu & Homer go in to steal them back, and all the animals are acting out of character, among them penguins flying round their cage. :zany:
I mean , when new writers start, haven't they been watching the show?

(I Still regard the episode were Homer gets hair , to be one of the greatest ,single episode of television history. Big claim I know , but I just think it's perfect.)

...Oh, and don't get me started on that episode were they come to Australia....

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I wouldn't say they're less funny, but they tend to go really obscure and leave you like "Wha?" But the sight gags are still great. I love the episode where Bart and Lisa are watching Itchy & Scratchy and Lisa comments how something in the cartoon was wrong with the timeline or something, and Homer (who's sitting on the couch) says they can't be perfect and then you also see him walk by the window! I will say while I still think they are very funny; I think they were at their prime about 3 - 5 years ago. Whatever season when they go to Japan and get the seizures from the Japanese cartoons and the camera in the toilet that bart watches on the television as Homer ... uh, does his bussiness. :halo:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I have been a huge Simpsons fan since I saw the first episode back in 1989. The show has changed over the years, and some people don't like the style of the newer episodes compaired to the "classic style". I love both styles and think the show is still great. Along with the Muppets, the Simpsons is where I am am also huge fan.