Any Three Stooges Fans?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Any Three Stooges Fans? I really like The Three Stooges Because they're very funny and they do a lot of slaps together and they're just really good! :excited:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yes I am a big Stooges fan. I included them in my list in the 50 best tv shows thread. The ones with Curly are my favorites. Shemp ones are pretty good, though. Loved the line when Shemp says to this big guy, "Hey! Those are fightin' words in my country!" The guy says, "Okay let's fight." And Shemp says, "Oh we're not in my country!" There was a simliar line with Curly. Curly says to a big guy, "Now I'm mad!" The guy, in an angry voice, says, "So?" Curly smiles and says, "So I ain't that mad!"
I also like Moe a lot. He and Curly are great together.
The Stooges are on 10am Sunday mornings in our area on UPN 57, as you probably already know. Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk! Coitinly!
The sound effects were another thing that made this show so funny. My favorite sound effect was the sound a sharp object would make when it hit someone's rear end. It sounded kind of like, "Boy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy!"

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I love The Three Stooges, especially Larry ("My Strativarius! My beautiful Strativarius!") Disorder in the Court is my all-time favorite episode. It's the Three Stooges at their best and lots of Larry being wacky.

Bootsy

Reaction score
It was a fantastic show.

Well I really love the three stooges.They always crack me up! I can't really say I have a favorite character because I think that they all are excellent actors!Now I'm starting to get a DVD collection happening. :smile: :cool: :excited:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I can't believe more people haven't responded here. The Three Stooges are classic slapstick entertainment. In a lot of ways, Moe, Curly and Larry remind me of Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo the way they were in TMM and GMC (only the Muppets aren't as cruel to one another).

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
The three Stooges Rock! I know all the interesting facts about them that I know about the Muppets. But one thing I don't know since I don't currently have Cable Are they still aired on TV anywhere in the US? I used to watch them on TBS back in the day but I don't know where they pop up now. I like the Larry Moe and Curly episodes the best nothing beats them. Shemp was okay, but I don't like when they brought that Curly-Joe Charachter in when Shemp passed away. He just didn't have good chemistry with the stooges at all. What does everyone else think?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Shemp has his moments, but Curly-Joe was atrocious. Even the Three Stooges cartoons suffer his lack of personality.