Any Twilight Fans?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, are there any fans of the Twilight series on these boards?
Team Edward, Jacob, or Switzerland?
:batty:

"Penguins. Lovely."-Edward Cullen--Eclipse :zany:

hoopless

Reaction score
I'm just getting in to it after being ordered to by a few friends.
I've only read the first book so far. finished it the other day.
I'm team alice lol, don't really trust any of the others :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey. I resisted Twilight for ages, mostly because everyone else loved it, and then I actually realised that they probably liked it FOR a REASON and so decided to read the first book -- I was instantly in love with the series, watched the movie, borrowed the rest of the books and remained hooked.

I'm not a huge fan of the movie cast (except Bella who is stunning) but I cannot wait for New Moon to be released in November.

As for Team Jacob, or Team Edward. I prefer Jacob to Edward...And would join his team over Edwards everyday of the week. *spoilers herein* But I wouldn't necessary go as far as to say that he should be with Bella. Edward and Bella are so right, Jocob deserves his own soul-mate.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
LOL. A few days ago, I was waiting in line at the school cafeteria, and I was wearing a Team Edward jacket I got from Hot Topic, and a boy in the same band class as me commented on it and said that his favorite character was Bella "because she's hot."

JanicesMainDude

Reaction score
I'm just getting in to it after being ordered to by a few friends.
I've only read the first book so far. finished it the other day.
I'm team alice lol, don't really trust any of the others :stick_out_tongue:
Alice rawks..

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
As much as I love books, I can't say I'm terribly hip to Twilight. Bella just strikes me as way too much of a clinging vine.

I'm a member of a book-swap forum called BookCrossing.com; on the forum there, there's a long-standing debate between the Twilight fans and the non-fans...and those discussions get awfully long.