Any way to get Invisible Beaker?

karmadorje

Reaction score
I just got outbid for Invisible Beaker, I bid $200. It ended up going for $202.50. Is there going to be any special way to get one of these without having to pay $200 or more? I think it would be so cool to have all three beaker variations.

Michael

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
No one hears me....do not buy Invisible Beaker for huge Scalper prices. Be patient.

That's all I'm saying...

karmadorje

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Sorry I must have missed your mention of this on other threads. I won't bid anymore since it appears that the others are going to go for equally high prices. I hope we get a chance to get him soon, I've already sent in my money order for the collectors club.

BTW, this forum would be much nicer if it had its own merchandise section with subsections. Something similar to simpsonscollectors.com. That way we could have separate sections for things like club information, sightings and shipments, non-palisades merchandise, etc. Just a suggestion, I still love this forum even the way it currently is. I just find it hard to locate specific information sometimes.

kmcphoto

Reaction score
If you join palisades toy club you get one with your membership.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by kmcphoto
If you join palisades toy club you get one with your membership.
Actually, that's not quite true. When you join the collectors club you get the vanishing cream Beaker which is only half invisible. Ken and Mike are checking into the possibility for people to buy fully invisible Beakers and we should hear within the next week or two.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Blinky
It that confirmed or is it just scuttlebutt?
Which?
VC Beaker is confirmed (as long as supplies last...don't wait too long!)
Invisible Beaker possibilities have been mentioned by Ken multiple times. You may want to check the Ask Ken thread for the latest.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Blinky
It that confirmed or is it just scuttlebutt?
Ken said he will let us know if it is a possibility. He is trying. That is confirmed.

uncleduke

Reaction score
After reading the Mega-sized posts, I thought you all felt there were already too many Beaker figures....
Now you want this one?

LOL
Ken is going to great trouble to attempt to make this, as well as the VC Beaker available to people.
Also, San Diego (the biggest convention of the year) is less than 4 Days away, I think we should all just sit back, and relax.
Ken will be very busy all week. Let him be, he has yet to dissapoint us.

Blinky

Reaction score
I knew Ken was working on making the invisible Beaker availiable to the Club members I was just wondering if anything was official yet. Plus I got to use `scuttlebutt` so my day is complete.