Any Will & Grace fans?

Princeton

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I didn't start watching it until it was shown as reruns on Lifetime, but either way, I absolutely LOVE it! I love Debra Messing (who plays Grace) but I'm probably attracted to her only because she has red hair. Granted, Grace isn't a very emotionally strong character, but IMHO she's the funniest. Another thing I love about the show is how great Grace and Will are together. You can tell that they really care about and love each other. Now, for things I don't like about the show. I hate Leo (the man that Grace ends up marrying) and think that that character should never have been written onto the show. For those of you who have not seen the show, about halfway through the series, Will and Grace try to have a baby together, and Grace is late getting to the hospital. So, she runs into a lamp post and is rescued by Leo as he is riding a white horse through the city. That is SO not realistic! Another thing I don't like is the series finale (which is available just by itself on DVD). Basically, it fast forwards two years where Grace is married to Leo and Will is living with his boyfriend in the apartment that he and Grace used to share. Apparently, they had some sort of a fight and were not on speaking terms. Through all eight years of the show, Will and Grace got into fights (as all friends do), but nothing so bad that they had to live apart. Overall, they could have done a much better job of ending this great show, but for some reason the writers and directors chose not to. So, has anyone else seen this great show and would like to discuss it?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I adore Will and Grace!! I've just started watching it again myself. My fave episode is the one with Jennifer Lopez. Grace is my fave character too, she makes me laugh a lot :stick_out_tongue:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Will & Grace is such an awesome show! It's so funny. I love it.

Skye

Reaction score
I really like Will and Grace, too! It's a very cute show! And quite funny. I love Debra Messing, too! Haha, she's crazy, and she is very pretty. :smile: But I like all of them... the 4 of them worked together so well!

I was also a bit disappointed with how they chose to end the show, but it's alright, I guess. But, throughout the seasons, it definitely can be a fun show to watch!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I lieked the early episodes but I didn't care for the newer ones to much because they were entirely too silly.

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't really pay a lot of attention to the last season (or maybe the last two seasons) because I thought they were just really odd. From what I did see, I think the main thing is how they were handling the character of Karen. I mean, she's an extreme character in a lot of ways obviously, but I think they just started taking her a little too far.

I checked out an episode guide of that show once before, and I think my favorite season was either the second or the third. One of my all-time favorite episodes is from the second season, one of the ones where Gregory Hines guest starred. And his character tries to teach Karen how to cook while Will and Grace are away, and then he tap dances at the end of the episode. That is so awesome to see! I love how they incorporated that into the episode!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I have to say that Karen's charcater deffenatly became a little way too over the top, hehe!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I lieked the early episodes but I didn't care for the newer ones to much because they were entirely too silly.
I felt the same way about M*A*S*H only in reverse: the earlier episodes of M*A*S*H were too silly, while the latter episodes had a better balance of comedy and drama.