Anybody ambidextrous?

salemfan

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody in this forum is ambidextrous(you know, both left-handed and right-handed). My former karate instructor is ambidextrous.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'm just right-handed, but I taught myself to bat lefty when I played baseball.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I'm ambidextrous,but I do like to write with my right.
I'm mostly a rightie which to some is a wrongie. :smile: I can do stuff with both hands but when it comes to writeing everything is backwards when I write with my left hand I can also read upsidedown and backwards. :smirk: When I peform I put my puppet on my right hand an duse my left hand to work the arm wires.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Yeah one of my friends is. He spent half a test wondering what hand to write with!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My Grandpa was born left handed, but in his day schools required him to learn to write right handed. For the rest of his life he was ambidextrous. (Though, he was also quite artistic so he may have ended up that way anyway!)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm right handed, but have always favored that as my watch-wearing hand too. It's odd, yet feels right to me.

Over a decade ago I lost the use of my right hand for half a year or so due to a mishap and learned to draw with my left hand. It's slower and choppier, but I can do it. Heck, I'd learn to draw with my eyelids if need be. :wink: