Anybody else having trouble finding the Storyteller DVD?

jeremyactor

Reaction score
I've gone to 6 stores here in Racine (bottom right corner of Wisconsin) Best Buy, Circuit City, Barnes and Noble, Suncoast, Target, FYE - and NONE of them have the Storyteller or Rocky Mountain in... and none of them, save Barnes and Noble, had any idea as to when they'd be getting them. Band N said they'd have it within 3 weeks (great, because I move into my dorm 6 hours away on Saturday!)

Just curious to see if I was just cursed, or if this is a more widespread problem.

Jeremy

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Best Buy in KOP, PA had Rocky Mountain out the wazoo in the family section, but no Ed Sullivan or Storyteller... Looked everywhere for Storyteller - Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Family, TV Series... and when I finally asked, it wasn't even in the system, and Ed Sullivan DVD available online only. :stick_out_tongue:

And I never really liked John Denver either... :embarrassed:

- Derek

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the Ed Sullivan DVD will be hit and miss in most stores. It won't be everywhere like "Lord of the Rings" or anything like that. I don't have any idea what chain stores will be carrying it though.

Ryan

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
I think the Ed Sullivan DVD will be hit and miss in most stores. It won't be everywhere like "Lord of the Rings" or anything like that. I don't have any idea what chain stores will be carrying it though.
I know that Tower Records carries the other Sullivan releases. I'll check there sometime.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was at Tower Records here in Memphis last night, and all they had was...NOTHING! No new information on anything new coming out at all.

They did have repaint Rizzo, and I wonder if I really want to buy the repaint or not.

Ryan

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I was at Tower Records here in Memphis last night, and all they had was...NOTHING! No new information on anything new coming out at all.

They did have repaint Rizzo, and I wonder if I really want to buy the repaint or not.
Did you ask the clerk? If it's not going to be there, we'll be in trouble. It'll most likely be online only then. :eek:

P

Philo and Gunge

On the 26th, I went to the FYE at The Westchester Mall and they had Rocky Mountain Holiday and (drumroll, please) Ed Sullivan (on VHS only, sadly). I got it anyway. I found Storyteller at a Sam Goody the other day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We have no new DVD's or Palisades stuff in Memphis yet. :frown: :cry:

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Try Borders Books and Music, if there is one near you, they always get the Muppet stuff (I've been working for them for 3 years). Storyteller is a title they are carring in all their stores!