anybody know of any good articles about these productions...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There are quite a few Henson productions that I would like to know more about. That there doesn't seem to be very much official information that has been revealed to the public. The following are some of those productions:
Little Muppet Monsters
Sesame Street Presents Follow That Bird
any Sesame Street video from the late 1980s/ early 1990s
the Muppet Show compilation videos (released by Playhouse video in america and virgin video in the united kingdom)
the Jim Henson Hour (yes, I know there has been a lot of information on this)
Julie on Sesame Street
Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
A Special Sesame Street Christmas
Big Bird In Japan
Don't Eat The Pictures: Sesame Street At The Metropolitan Museum of Art
The Sesame Street Special
Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting
Big Birds Birthday or Let Me Eat Cake
Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Streets Forever
Jim Hensons Play-Along Video

Does anybody know about any good articles regarding these productions that were written at the times that these productions were either in development or released? Does anybody know of any good interviews about these productions? Does anybody know of any good information found in interviews that have to do with these?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
well I have a copy of don't eat the pictures (I transferred it to dvd though before the tape gave out). I actually show it for an art class I teach.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was asking about articles about those productions that were around at the time that those productions were either in development or released to the public. Or interviews that had to do with them.

It would be interesting to see any quotes from Jim Henson that had to do with Follow That Bird. I wonder what his opinion of the movie was?