Anybody know were to get replicas?

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get a fairly cheap Kermit the Frog replica? I've been looking, but all of the ones I found are either too expensive or out of stock. Thanks.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
On ebay, there are a couple for sale. Sadly, they are both in the $1,000-$1,500 range. I am afraid these are the prices you will be finding them for now. The lowest I have seen on ebay for a while was $900, and over 21 people had bid on it. I hope you are able to find a Kermit for a good price. They are such wonderful items to own. :smile:

Reaction score
Thanks Muppetboy09, yeah I think I will not be finding them at a cheaper price since they are rare and valuable things.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Master-Repl...165?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c5c30225

This is the cheapest one I have seen in a little while. It is already out of the box, but still in great condition. You can bid on it for $989.99 or you can buy it now for $1,099.99 on ebay. I would suggest searching "Muppet Replicas" on ebay often if you really want to buy a Kermit. You will never know when one will show up.

BTW, welcome to the forum!

spiderface

Reaction score
I agree. Ebay is probably your best bet and Kermit is the most expensive of the three.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I've been searching and searching and I can't find a Zoot replica :frown: The only one I find is Animal and Kermit.

Slackbot

Reaction score
No Zoot replica was ever made. Only Kermit, Animal, and Gonzo. If you want a Zoot, you'll have to have him custom built, I'm afraid.

downunderbatman

Reaction score
Are you looking for the mr photo replica Kermit or a generic Kermit working puppet? There is a person who puts Kermit puppets on eBay that are redesigned plush figures. They are cheap and not bad. They usually sell for between $150 - $200. Other options are to make one yourself. Using the pic of the dissected mr Kermit you can creat a pretty decent replica puppet.

Greg

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Yea what greg said.. Making your own is good fun to :smile: