Anybody want a Palisades Backstage Playset?

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in selling my Palisades Muppets Backstage Playset with the figures seen in attached photo. I'm located in Melbourne, Australia. If you are interested or have any questions please contact me.

los

Reaction score
You're making this weirdo cry. :concern: Not only is it a holy grail in Muppetedom but the shipping... Arrrg.
Good luck Mate

limey

Reaction score
I am interested in your Backstage set, but it depends how much you want for it. I can't see any wall lights in your photo - do you still have all the items that came with the set? I tried to PM you but the forum will not let me for some reason - you might have to start the conversation

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I am interested in your Backstage set, but it depends how much you want for it. I can't see any wall lights in your photo - do you still have all the items that came with the set? I tried to PM you but the forum will not let me for some reason - you might have to start the conversation
Hi Limey,

Unfortunately an error is coming up saying there are restrictions on who can access your profile page for me to contact you.
There is the dressing figure, ONE wall light near the exit and three posters remaining from the original set. Let me know if you are still interested :smile::fanatic:

limey

Reaction score
Hi - Still interested for the right price. I have changed my conversation settings to "Members only" so it should now work. Thanks for the reply