Anybody Want A VHS Of Muppet Treasure Island?

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
While going through a bunch of old VHS tapes, I found a copy of Muppet Treasure Island amongst them. While I know, by now, most have upgraded to at least a DVD, if not a Blu-Ray, but I was wondering if someone might have some use for it. It is used, but I don't believe it's been played, too much, and it should be in fine condition. I'd really hate to just throw away a piece of Muppet merchandise, when someone else might appreciate it. I figured I'd post here before going to somewhere like eBay. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

-Zach

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
While going through a bunch of old VHS tapes, I found a copy of Muppet Treasure Island amongst them. While I know, by now, most have upgraded to at least a DVD, if not a Blu-Ray, but I was wondering if someone might have some use for it. It is used, but I don't believe it's been played, too much, and it should be in fine condition. I'd really hate to just throw away a piece of Muppet merchandise, when someone else might appreciate it. I figured I'd post here before going to somewhere like eBay. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

-Zach
I'd love to, but I have a vhs copy, but if you have a used clamshell 1999 muppets take manhattan vhs then i'd be happy to take it.