Anyone a Keeping Up Appearances fan?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I love that show! You gotta feel so sorry for Richard the way Hyacinth tortures him into doing ludricrous things. I just wanna knock her out! :wink:

Nick

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
I am definatly, I thought for awhile I was the only one that heard of this show. But At least you proably don't have a mother that sounds like Hyacinth when she sings.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
What's wrong with Hyacinth's voice

I like the Bucket (pronounced Buck ay) family too. Hyacinth has a great singing voice... when compared to Edith Bunker.

salemfan

Reaction score
I like the ending of that show with the table setting behind the credits, and after the credits end, a woman places a placecard of Harold Snoad's name, forming the acknowledgement, "Produced and directed by HAROLD SNOAD".

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I think the show is well casted.Just an FYI face,the actor playing Onslow voiced the Paul character in 'Yellow Submarine'.Yes,Richard has a lot of patience when it comes to being married to Hyacinth.The way Onslow bangs on the tv to shut it on or off.Poor Elizabeth,when she has coffee with Hyacinth.:smirk:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I hate her! Whenever she says something, she never abbreviates anything. Like Indoor/Outdoor Luxury whatever its called. Anyone have the DVD's?

Phantom

Reaction score
Onslo is the best part of the show. If only I could be "bone idle"...

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
Any of you watch anything else on the BBC or any other similar type shows on PBS?

Phantom

Reaction score
I used to watch Fawlty Towers, Waiting for God and Are You Being Served, but truthfully I only get to see Monty Python anymore and that is spotted. Not that Monty Python is spotted, but more over my watching is spotted. Spotted in that I get to watch occasionally, or should I say infrequently. No, perhaps, rarely would be a better word to describe my less than once a week viewing. What were we talking about?

And now for something completely different...