1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Anyone else besides me having time trouble?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Katzi428, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I'm in the Eastern time zone,but the clock in here is 1 hour late. I keep trying to fix it with no luck.Is this happening to anyone else?
    Kathy
  2. Skye

Skye Active Member

That's kind of funny, the time for me is one hour ahead. But yeah, I'm having a few problems, too.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's an hour ahead for me too, as I post this, it's 10:37, but the forum says its 11:37 instead.

I assume the problem has something to due with the recent extension of Daylight Savings Time that wasn't supposed to happen.

Till then, I tried to switch to Central Time on my account, but it took me back to Eastern and back to being an hour ahead.

I'm sure it's not that big a deal, but just so everyone knows, no Kathy, you're not the only one having the problem.

EDIT: Now, actually, it's also off by a few minutes as well... *shrug*
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah my time is definitely an hour behind
  5. D'Snowth

Yeah, but what we're saying is that even doing that isn't working as it takes us back to whatever your timezone choice was originally (and is still either an hour behind or an hour ahead).
  6. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Also, I think that post order problem is happening again. I posted in a thread awhile ago, but now all the newer posts are all being placed before it.
  7. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

OK....mine looks back to normal now. Thanks!:)
  8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yep... And I'm glad that MC is now finally in sinc with my timezone too. Only thing, and this might seem funny to some... On my home PC, Email notifications of posts to threads I'm subscribed arrive with the one-hour delay.
    Example: Post made at 12:00 PM, the notification in my gmail inbox says it was posted at 11:00 AM.

But at the computer in the UPR Law School's library's cubicle which I use, the time stamp of the notifications are always perfectly in sinc.

Oh well, se la viv. *Goes off to start Old School 2.
  9. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

This is odd; I'm two hours ahead!
    :crazy: But on the up side, I haven't noticed the post order problem. Let's just see where this one ends up!
  10. D'Snowth

I appear to be back to normal as well!
  11. MGov

MGov New Member

Mine says it's 8:38, May 12th, 1974.

That's not right, is it?
  12. The Count

Mmm... Definitely not, would recommend you talk to Phil or Cindy to see what's going on.
  13. Fragglemuppet

Oh my, you're not serious, are you?
    :eek:
  14. D'Snowth

If he wasn't, would he recommend that which he just recommended?
  15. Fragglemuppet

Oh no, I didn't mean Ed; I meant MGov. Sorry for the confusion. It's just such a weird problem!
    :crazy: Things working better now?
  16. MGov

MGov New Member

Now the time is right but the date is February 7th, 2009.

Which is kinda cool because the Cubs won the 2008 World Series.

And the new president is...

Oh wait. Can't post political stuff here.
  17. The Count

Uh no... If you remember, the Cubs don't win the World Series until the year 2015. It was well documented in that biodocumentary film, Back to the Future 2.
  18. MGov

MGov New Member

BTTF2 never said the Cubs didn't win before 2015.

Anyway, I've got a new iMac now with iTunes all updated to 1976.

How about those Bee Gees? I think they're going places.
  19. D'Snowth

Yoohoo... it would appear the forum time's a little outawhack again...

Current time I type this: 11:09 PM EST
    Current time according to the forum: 12:02 AM EST
  20. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I'm having the same problem, Snowthy!