Anyone else have this problem?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Bro bought a Floyd Palisades figure. Floyd's hands & mustache fall off. :confused: What the heck? Anybody ELSE have this problwm, or is his just BAD?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard of that issue. Ken (who is on his honeymoon) would tell you to go back to the store where you bought it (or send it back if you purchased it online) and ask for an exchange/refund. Sorry to hear about your Floyd problems. Mine rocks. He is an excellent figure.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

Yeah, I also had the same problem, Floyds hand was loose in the package.

It fits in, But doesnt seem to 'Pop' and stay in, It falls out when i try to move it.

Also Regular Fozzie's left leg was off, But i was able to pop it back in.

And i have to say thats the only problem ive had with these figures.

See ya

Gonzo

Reaction score
I haven't had any body parts fall off.

My toys are also in good shape.

Take it back to the store if you can--they'll switch it out for you. Ken defined this problem as "faulty glue points." Which reminds me of a time when I was in Jr. High and working on the yearbook with a bunch of rubber cement back in the days before desktop publishing and I think I got kinda high.

That was also a faulty glue point.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

radionate

Reaction score
You know, I never had any problems with my toys til this week.

Then my "rack" from Muppet Labs broke (the wires came off) and one of my drums on the EM playset broke. I really wasn't even playing with them, cause they look so delicate that I don't want to mess with them.

Just a word of caution for you.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I actually did break the wires on my rack/operating table doohickey myself, but that was because the original wires were so stiff that I couldn't get the skullcap on Beaker's head. So I got out the wire cutters and had a little operation. I like it better loose.

Hmmmm. Fragile plastic. I had heard about the drums in Animal's set too, but I don't own it yet to break it in myself. Or break it. Or breakdance.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn