Anyone else remember Eureka's Castle????

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hello, well I'm a little bored and don't want to sleep just yet, so I thought I would discuss an old show that I have to say I for one miss a lot.

Eureka's Castle.

Probably my favorite non-Muppet puppet show ever. Does anyone esle remember and miss this show like I do? Not to mention a lot of other old great Nick shows, another one that comes to mind is "Are you Afraid of the Dark?".

So does everyone esle here think? Anyone esle remember and miss Eureka like me?

BEAR

Reaction score
EC was a GREAT show! What happened to it? I loved Magellen the Dragon. He was my favorite and kind of reminded me of Big Bird.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure what happened to the show, it seem to have just disappeared with a lot of other great Nick shows.

He kind of remember of Big Brid as well, they both were really big characters that were actually children. But I kind of think Magellan was a bit smarter than Big Brid.

BEAR

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
He kind of remember of Big Brid as well, they both were really big characters that were actually children. But I kind of think Magellan was a bit smarter than Big Brid.
Well, I dunno about him being smarter. Big Bird was never dumb. Just a 6 year old. Magellan is also rather similar to Bear but mainly cuz they share the same voice.:wink:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I'm not saying that Big Brid is dumb, I know he's really a six year old, I guess I should of use better words.

As for Bear, well I know it's the same performer and all, but I actually don't wacth that show.

But man I miss Eureka, :smile: .

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
This was a great show.

i used to watch it well i was off during the summer from school

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!! There is one part on the show where Magallan sneezes and he yells out "a-a-a-CHOOOOO" and those 3 mice came flying up from the impact. My brother and I will always remember that. Also the singing fish fountain singing "this old man he played two, he played knick-knack on my shoe. Knick-knack paddywack give a bone a dog, this old man fell off a log, WHOOPS!", another to treasure...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have three videos of Eureka's Castle that came out from Nick Jr. I have the christmas speical, one is about songs from the show and the other one is Eureka reading to Magellan to get him to sleep. Cool vidoes. I would love to have all the shows on DVD. I hope Nick does something like that will all the old shows of Nick Jr. back in the day.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I loved the clay worms...also batty..aww sweet childhood memories..:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to watch that show every day! Also the name is Battley(spelling?).

I used to watch are you afraid of the dark every weekend! "Bite cha once, bite cha twice, a little water, pay the price...:smile: