Anyone else remember this sketch?

zyzzybalubah

Reaction score
It's the sketch where all the circles morph into other complex geometric shapes, while a chorus of voices harmonized. It was almost like Leonardo Da Vinci is playing with a Spirograph. Anyone else remember this one? Has it shown up on Youtube? Anyone have it? I'd like to see/hear it again. :sing:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Yes it has. Perhaps tpye of Sesame Street animation you should find it. if not I'll try to post it if I come across it.

superboober

Reaction score
I do remember it well. There was a time when I thought there was a slightly different version as well where the colored circles appear one at a time--on a black background rather than a green one--before they get subdivided, but I think that was just my imagination.

Does anyone know if the background harmony has any particular meaning, or is the chant of "moa-moa-a-see-see-see" simply something they came up with off the top pf their heads?

superboober

Reaction score
And actually after watching that one I realize there were two of them after all. The other has the colored circles arranged in a circle (on the green background I mentioned in my previous post) as black lines connect them bit by bit eventually forming a web in the center. A wedge of each circle is removed and put in the center of the web, creating a hexagonal rainbow wheel that rotates at the end. The music was the same as this version. Does anyone have that one too?