1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Anyone else sick of this?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by JackMonster, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Sure, but follow me back.

2. BeakerJanice

BeakerJanice Active Member

I followed you before you follow me :)

3. BeakerJanice

BeakerJanice Active Member

So,I saw you are Robber stopper on YouTube?Great!!I sometimes talk to you on YouTube!I am Amelie rasche

Muppet Master likes this.
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Ain't gonna lie I'm a BBT fan and I like Jim Parsons. I don't care what anyone says that show is funny. BUT he's not the reason I loved TM's. I like him on BB but I didn't need him treading on Muppet territory. :p

5. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Anyways, if all those sixth-graders were obsessed with BBT, then why didn't they bawl over Neil Patrick Harris from HIMYM? Seriously it's annoying how popular BBT is, I'm beginning to have mixed reception for that show now, it's quite tedious in my opinion, and everyone's juist going to start hate on it when the series finale comes along.

If that's the case then I didn't see anyone complaining about Kermit's voice when they talk about TM'11 or MCC.

6. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Well you didn't see me or some of my friends back in the early 90s. ;) And plenty of fans on IMDB have often expressed their skepticism on recasts. Though really the issue has always been the writing, not the recasting.

7. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

I agree with you 100%, though wasn't it just as tedious when it started lol? (That line alone was 10x funnier than anything in bbt already) it's never made me laugh not even once, what's the appeal? And can someone tell me what's so funny about a bunch of nerds being nerds?