Anyone ever ran away from home?

Ernie101

Reaction score
or hitchin a few rides.. definatly an experience I will never ever forget.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Um..you've been in more states than I have. All I can say is Wow...
ryan

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yes I did. I don't remember how old I was thought. I was a few blocks away before I turned around and came back home. But one time I just woke up out of bed and took out the garbage and walked along a freeway for forty miles there and back for on reason for three days strait. Man, my legs were dead.

ngreen522

Reaction score
But one time I just woke up out of bed and took out the garbage and walked along a freeway for forty miles there and back for on reason for three days strait. Man, my legs were dead.
... what? ! who does that, unless it's for a cure or something. Were you depressed. Didn't anyone miss you?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
... what? ! who does that, unless it's for a cure or something. Were you depressed. Didn't anyone miss you?
Actually you are exactly right, I was feeling pretty badly. And yes, my folks went bonkers. My dad couldn't eat, He just put his head down on his desk and cried. My mom wasn't as worried thought. because she knows that I have a sense of direction like a hawk. :scary:

I have never seen my dad like that before and I wasn't there to see him like that because I was gone.

ngreen522

Reaction score
Actually you are exactly right, I was feeling pretty badly. And yes, my folks went bonkers. My dad couldn't eat, He just put his head down on his desk and cried. My mom wasn't as worried thought. because she knows that I have a sense of direction like a hawk. :scary:

I have never seen my dad like that before and I wasn't there to see him like that because I was gone.
wow, I'm sorry. I hope your feeling better now.

I never had the pleasure of running away. My mother must have kicked me out about 4 times in high school. At least once a year. I was bad. :frown: But I'm saved now! Thank you, Jesus!:excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
wow, I'm sorry. I hope your feeling better now.

I never had the pleasure of running away. My mother must have kicked me out about 4 times in high school. At least once a year. I was bad. :frown: But I'm saved now! Thank you, Jesus!:excited:
Yeah, that a very good thing!

Thank you! I am better now. That was actually a few years ago. I was saved at the time, but I was crazy...

Hmm.. No mater how hard I tried; I just couldn't get my mom to throw me out.... she just wouldn't do it. I am still here! :big_grin:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Yes. I was, like, 8, and I never made it outside the neighborhood.