Anyone have a Master Replicas Kermit for sale?

ElvisMx

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm new in here, actually, I've been here for about 2 hours now haha.
I really would like to buy a Kermit MR figure, is there any chance that one of you guys has an extra one?
The other thing is that I live in Mexico City, and some of the auctions I've seen doesn't ship internationally.
Thanks very much in advance.

ElvisMx

Reaction score
I was thinking about $400 - $450 (including shipping). Is that ok or I'm going too low?

ElvisMx

Reaction score
Yep, but no Kermits available (Only Animal and Gonzo)

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I highly doubt you will get one for that, but I wish you all the luck in the world!

ElvisMx

Reaction score
At least thanks for the good wishes my friend haha. Cheers.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
No worries, the reason I say that is I've been looking for another one and the prices seem way too high and I already own 2, so I cannot justify their high prices :frown:

ElvisMx

Reaction score
My guess is that when the new movie is out, lot's of Muppet merchandise will be available. Perhaps some not-so-expensive Kermit replicas as well...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I have an extra Kermit available for sale. Not sure what I would sell it for though but I definitely want to sell it. I would have to get at a minimum of $500 not including shipping. As the movie gets closer the demand for these is only going to get higher IMO so I may hang unto it until then.