1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Anyone have Dinosaurs?

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Mongoose, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Mongoose New Member

Does anyone here have the complete dinosaurs set on dvd? Im looking to pick this up here since Ive been burned twice on ebay for it. :sympathy:
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I didn't even realize that was a product which was ever made??
  3. ryhoyarbie Active Member

Haven't you heard, dinosaurs died over 65 million years ago! Why would anybody have them!!

ryan
  4. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Oh. They died? I thought Dinosaurs just got cancelled!
  5. Ernie101 Active Member

Hahaha..lmao.

If this is a product, I would LOVE to see it! I remember being a child and watching this show every week. I miss it so much..and I forgot about it for some time.. but if this has been released I seriously would love more information.

Thank you,

Drake.
  6. Mongoose New Member

They havent been released,the dvds i was referring to from ebay were homemade
  7. Fozzie Bear Moderator

OOOHHHHH!! I see. Never saw it, never heard of it on ebay.
  8. bazooka_beak Active Member

Check myspleen.net. I think I've seen it there.
  9. Blue Weirdo Member

I've got a set I got off E-bay a little while back. I haven't watched them all yet but what I've seen is decent quality.
  10. golden teeth New Member

I have all 9 volumes on VHS.