Anyone have Muppet Tattoos?

dlphntat

Reaction score
So, as muppet fans, I'm just curious is anyone else out there has immortalized their favorite muppets in ink and skin?

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
dlphntat said:
So, as muppet fans, I'm just curious is anyone else out there has immortalized their favorite muppets in ink and skin?
I've considered it, but I'm too old now.

eric

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
dlphntat said:
ive thought about it, but i wouldnt trust anyone to ink a 'portraity' thing on me. ive got two of my own designs done on myself though. who have you got?? i love talking body art btw..

I've considered it, but I'm too old now.
bah, humbug eric!

1ann4kermie

Reaction score
My first tattoo is of kermit...i took the image from the muppet band-aids that were out a few years ago, the guy extended his body and arms down (the image was just the head). I had to fight a little with the guy--he really wanted to put a little line for a belly button---I won...no bellybutton. The about a year after that I had "Jim Henson" added....the signature....I had taken the seal that they put on the videos and the guy copied that.

I am currently looking for someone to draw my next one.....something similar to an image in the dark crystal book....jen in the middle holding up the shard, and a mystic on one side of jen and a skeski (shame I should know how to spell that!) on the other side. Above it I'm thinking of having the movie title imitated. I just am having problems finding someone to draw it. Then my next problem will be finding a tattoo artist that can copy it really well.

Ann

dlphntat

Reaction score
I have Kermit coming out of my chest much like in the 'Jum Henson: The Works' book.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Oh my God! YES! Finally a tattoo discussion. ^_^

I don't have any Muppets on me (yet), but I am fully addicted to tattoos! I have two on my back. I designed them both. One's an angel (between my shoulder blades) and one's a she-devil (small of my back), and they're both drawn in a stick-figurish cartoony way, cuz it's cuuuuuute!

But here's a question to my fellow tattooers: Do you find once you get one tattoo you feel this uncontrolable urge to cover your entire body with tattoos? I can't stop myself! I'm already in the middle of planning my third one.

I was thinking of either getting a little doozer or the Fraggle Rock logo or something along those lines (but I don't know WHERE I want to put it yet), but then I thought as soon as I hit 30 I'm going to look at it and think "WHAT was I thinking!?" ... although I'm sure when I'm 30 I'll look at the two I already have and think just that. ^^;; So what do you think? Should I go for it?

^_^ Debo

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would never get a Tattoo... Of course if I did, I'd get either Beaker or Chef on my arm, and some nonmuppet Obscure cartoon refference on my butt. No way!!! Ain't gonna do it.

However, I once drew Bert on my leg with a "Perminant" Marker... lasted a good solid week...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
My boyfriends roommate keeps trying to get me to get one (and my boyfriend) I thought about a kermit, but then I wanted someting more sexy (am I allowed to say that?) if its going to be on my body forever you know? I dont know what but yeah... But I dont think I will ever get one, as soon as i get it ill just want it off and regret it, cuz thats the way I am. Also they dont look pretty when you get older (unless they are in an area that does not change much, like a back or something) If I do get one it will be on my upper back on the sholder :wink:

jediX

Reaction score
As much as I love Muppets or Star Wars, I'd NEVER get a tattoo of them. I just don't dig tattoos. I did draw the "bounty hunter" skull (its the skull on Boba Fett's shoulder plate) w/ permanent marker a few years ago on my forearm, it came out really well.

Any of you guys ever see the Disney tattoo guy? That's ridiculous...

Whatever

Reaction score
I don't like tatoos 'cause my grandpa has 2 he got in WWII and they're all faded and nasty looking. I don't wanna end up looking like that. It was funny though, in Goettingen Germany my friends and I passed a tattoo parlor and Molly seriously tried to make me get one. (CBers forever!) But if I did I might get a Muppet one.