1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Anyone have some good pictures of Bill Baretta? Or interview transcripts?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by sarah_yzma, Dec 28, 2002.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I found some at toughpigs, but not many. He seems to shy away from the limelight! Please help! My friend thinks he's cute and I want to send her lots of info, and I enjoy reading interviews!
  2. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Your friend is very right. He is cute. Jackie and I both believe this, and that is why we formed the BBB (Bill Barretta Borrowers).

Here's one picture that makes my heart melt:

[​IMG]

The first two pictures at this stie are also of Bill.

I don't know of any interviews that are online (although there was the time where he visited the old Muppet Central forum and I asked him what kind of holiday he would invent and what it would be called), you can buy an issue of Muppetzine from 2momluvme.com (if you're just interested in Bill, and let's face it, who isn't, then issue #19).

I hope this helps.

(finally, a topic that I'm good at)
  3. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

WOW!!!!! I AM SAVING THAT PICTURE IT GOES IN SARAH CRUSH FILE!!! i know where he gets his inspiration! it's called the MIRROR! Great now I have a crush on him! thanks for the info and if you get more PLEASE tell me!
  4. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Glad I could help!

:D