Anyone have the lyrics to Grover's Postcard?

Katzi428

Reaction score
I know that in it Grover got a letter from a letter from a girl named Amy.The beginning of the song went,"I just got a letter and here is what it says. "How are you?I am fine. It is cold. Love Amy" But all the members on SS got mixed up,thinking Amy has a cold, has to have an operation & other things. Finally Grover sets them straight.
Thanks!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll get you the lyrics. I have the mp3 of the song. Would you like the mp3 Kathy?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here you go Kathy. Do you still want the mp3. I couldn't tell what Susan says at the part I left out.

Grover’s Postcard
Grover: Oh Maria come here. I just got a postcard. Do you know what it says? How are you? I am fine. It is cold. Love Amy.
Maria: She finally wrote, huh?
Grover: Yeah yeah yeah
Maria: Grover got a letter.
Do you know what it said?
Bob: What?
Maria: Hello Grover. How are you? I am fine. It is cold. Love Amy.
Bob: Aha thanks. Hey Herry Monster. Did you hear about the letter?
Herry Monster: Lay it on me Bob.
Bob: Grover heard from Amy. Do you know what she said?
Herry Monster: No.
Bob: Howdy Grover. How are things? I’m ok. Please write soon. It is cold. Love Amy.
Herry Monster: WOW! Grover heard from Amy. Do you know what she said?
David, Gordon and Luis: No.
Herry Monster: Hiya Grover. How’s your face? Caught a cold, caught a cold, dreadful cold. Please write soon. Love Amy.
David: Seems like Amy has a cold and fever.
Gordon: Seems she’ll have to spend a week in bed.
Luis: She might even have to see a doctor.
David, Gordon and Luis: That’s what Grover said.
Count Von Count: Susan! Mr. Hooper!
Susan: Yes?
Count Von Count: Listen. Grover said that Amy was staying out of school. He said she was wery sick. Caught the flu, She’s in bed. Poor Amy.
Susan: Grover said that Amy is feeling very bad. Got the measles and the mums. Chickenpox! Got the flu. Sicken too.
Susan and Mr. Hooper: Poor Amy.
Big Bird: I just heard that Amy could use some cheering up. She is in the hospital. Broken bones. Awfully scared. Needs our help. Let’s go there. Poor Amy. Let’s call the hospital….
Everyone: (shouting at the same time)
Bob: We’ve got to go to the hospital and see Amy.
Grover: But why?
Bob: You said Amy had an operation.
Susan:
Grover: What?
Everyone: She might take a week to recover. You said so your….
Grover: STOP! You are all very silly. Amy is not sick. No, no, no, no, no, no.
Big Bird: She’s not?
I just got a postcard. That is all I said. How are you? I am fine. It is cold. Love Amy. That’s all. See. Right here.
Everyone: He just got a postcard. That is all it said. All the rest we made up. Amy’s fine. We’re so glad. But We……Love Amy!
Grover: Yeah!
Everyone: (Auguring at the same time)

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ahhhh...thanks Kyle! I just wanted the lyrics.:smile: You've saved me from going nuts.

mikealan

Reaction score
We've got the lyrics of this song, and it should be added to the SSLA because it hasn't been updated since the day before Christmas Eve!

BEAR

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I'll get you the lyrics. I have the mp3 of the song. Would you like the mp3 Kathy?

I, for one, would love to have a copy of that song, Kyle. That is if you don't mind...:smile: