1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Anyone here been on the news?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Princeton, Dec 19, 2006.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I wasn't on the news, but my dad was though! He was on it because there was flooding that happened in my town.

scooterfan360 and heralde like this.
  2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I was on the news last year with my Star Trek Meetup Group. We had gotten together to memorialize Leonard Nimoy. Also, last month we briefly got on the news for The Paley Center for Media's Star Trek exhibition.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  3. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Well-Known Member

I was on the news a few times and other tv outlets mostly for work related to the Muscular Dystrophy Association (was on some local affiliate sections of the Telethon many years ago in my home state).

heralde, MikaelaMuppet and D'Snowth like this.
  4. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

I did when I was four. Luckily my parents recorded it on a VHS and I still have it to this day. Here it is if you want to see it:

scooterfan360 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  5. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

I was on the regional news to watch it search conor blake and find the one that says itv news

scooterfan360 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  6. MikaelaMuppet

My dad was also in a local newspaper.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

And my dad I believe still has the tape from his appearance.