Anyone here from Oklahoma???

Gremlin

Reaction score
I was wandering if there were any oklahomans in this fourm, that would be nice if someone I happen to know was lurking around here...or just anyone........ really .....Im that lonely,Ill talk about anything... :frown: :embarrassed:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*jumps up and down* ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!

I'm a tad proud.....

FYI I live in the southern part, about an hour from the TX border, but that's all you're getting from me :excited:

Gremlin

Reaction score
Why hello there, Im not the only Okie on this forum after all.. :smile:
soooo what do you think about this weather ? I read that you saw the legendary Weird Al.....that sounds fun... the only thing I saw this summer was X-men 2 And I tell ya that was a very loud{but good}film..I enjoyed the mutant cameos.....but enough about me....I notice that your pic is of pete...It's a shame that he is not in those long john silver ads anymore......maybe he was too good for them :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
this weather is DREADFUL! everything is DEAD! it's over 90 right now, and it's eleven at night!

It has to rain sooner or later...I could probably go check (I went to a meteorologist academy and can read raw weather data) but I'm really lazy, and I doubt there's any relief coming....until then, it's awful to be outside! just waiting in line to get to the Al concert had sweat rolling down my face. It got up to 109 one day here, and I was sweating inside....

snichols1973

Reaction score
Fellow resident of the Sooner State, 42 years old, spent most of my childhood and school years in Oklahoma City (1973-1989), moved to Colorado from Jan. 1990 to May 1991, where I finished high school and graduated, then moved back to OKC in 1991, moved to and lived in Colorado from Dec. 1994 to spring 2009, and as of May 2009 to the present my current hometown is McLoud, which is about 10 miles NW of Shawnee.