Anyone in the U.K watching BB5?

mattyboy

Reaction score
Because I'm really angry that Emma's had to leave. It was Victor and Jason's fault for talking behind her back and then starting the whole argument, I just wish they get their cunnupance (or however you spell it). What do you think?

Luke

Reaction score
I have quite a few friends working on the show. The fight that was screened was edited, a lot more went on while the show was off-air and Emma came off worst from it (there was a particulary nasty spitting incident). The fight between Nadia and Vanessa has not even been shown on TV as it's still not confirmed whether the police are going to deal with that one. Emma and Michelle being able to see what the others were saying was a bad idea and advised against yet the producers still went ahead with it. Victor and Jason were hamming things up and playing the "game" but even so, Emma took it too far. If they were to put her back in the house and it happened again after she had demonstrated that kinda behaviour they would probably be legally liable for not showing the right amount of care for her and the others safety.

mattyboy

Reaction score
The thing that I'm scared about though is that Victor and Jason will probably be "let off" because there are no nominations this week and it doesn't seem like Michelle can be bothered to tell them all what she saw in the bedsit, which is really frustrating. I think Victor started the whole thing because he went crazy when Emma accidently walked in on him in the loo and has bad mouthed her ever since. I can understand why Jason said that Emma and Michelle were boring because he would do anything to get near Vanessa. But he annoyed me when he flipped and at Marco because of the mess he made. I know it's for the safety of the Housemates that Emma shouldn't go back but I want Victor and Jason to be punished more for their actions.
(Thank goodness I've been able to get that off my chest - it's just that I know my friends from college will be watching it but we've had a month off to supposedly revise for exams - lol)