Anyone interested in doing an art trade?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I'm planning to do artwork for other people, and I need some projects to pratice on. So if anyone wants me to draw anything for them let me know. I'll send you a pic ( web cam pic beecause I don't have a scanner ) of the work while it's in prosess,and if you're happy with what I did than I'll go ahead and complete it. The ' trade ' is optionial you don't have to do something for me in return if you don't want to. So far I have 2 requests to do stuff for them, it dosen't have to be compleatly Jim Henson related, it can be anything Muppet or not.
This is a sample of my work http://zelda-zipple.deviantart.com/

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Zelda... Sorry noone's replied to this thread yet, I do know and have confidence in that your art's rully great (even if I can't say for certain cause of my blind batty eyes). Been meaning to contact you for art drawings, it's just that my mind keeps waffling and wembling between all the ideas running in my head unable to straighten them out.

Hope that's OK, might talk to you later today if you're online. Take it easy and just do some doodling for yourself as it might relieve some stres off of your shoulders.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hey Lana. I've just had a look at your artwork and I just want to tell you that you are very talented indeed. :smile:
You should be proud of yourself. :big_grin:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I would love a picture of Kermit and Piggy kissing. It doesn't have to be "the kiss that ends all kisses" but it would be nice to see a smooch that shows some eagerness on the part of both parties. Can you do something like that? I could trade you in story or poem....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um hi ZeldaZipple... I might also be in need of your services as artist/drawer extraordinaire. Let me know when you have some free time in your schedule, and I'll send you the specs of what I'd hope to get your help with. If you have too much on your plate or the request gets too big, LMK also as I can check with others here on the board.

Hope this is hokay with you, have a good day.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Count ( ED ) As far as I know I have only 2 request for art trades right now, so if you want to suggest something or whatever you have in mind that's fine by me. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Zelda... If you get the chance, please either PM me or send me an E-mail to know if I could maybe talk with you regarding your services as expert artist in the drawing/coloration medium.
Thanks, hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.