Anyone interested in trading for Unpaved episodes?

ssetta

Reaction score
I have the Mister Rogers episode, along with a lot of us here on Muppet Central.

Mister Fred

Reaction score
Hi ssetta, what episodes do you have to trade? Iam interested in the Mister Rogers episode as well as one of the episode with the pockets song ( I think it's #792 7th season). I know Mister Rogers Neighborhood by the back of my hand. I would really like that episode when he comes to visit Sesame Street. I also would really like one of the episodes that has the pockets song on it. I always remember my mom sang along when ever that was on.

ssetta

Reaction score
My copy of show #796 isn't very good, unfortunately. It tiles every now and then.

Mister Fred

Reaction score
What is on #796 ssetta? how good is it? I would be interested in it.

mikealan

Reaction score
On #796, it's the Seventh Season Premiere from 1975 where no one ever sees Snuffy yet in the beginning and there are a buncha classic clips like Jim Henson's counting clips with the falling baker of the number 2, Roosevelt Franklin in class, I'm A Hard Workin' Dog film and here's the one with Harvey Kneeslapper:

(We see Harvey Kneeslapper hopping on a pogo stick, laughing)

Fat Blue: That's a cool pogo stick you've got here.

Harvey Kneeslapper: Hey, you wanna try?

Fat Blue: I'd love to.

Harvey Kneeslapper: What?

Fat Blue: (louder) I'd love to!

Harvey Kneeslapper: (Slaps the number two on the AM's chest) Here's 2! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
(Continues hopping. Ending music plays, and Fat Blue chases Harvey away.)

Were there any other classic clips besides the ones I've mentioned?

ssetta

Reaction score
If you really want it regardless of its flaws, I can send you a copy. It also has "Fisher Men" song with Judy Collins, "Numerical Correspondence" with Guy Smiley, and "My Favorite Letter - P."

mikealan

Reaction score
Well, thanks ssetta for knowing what other classic clips were shown on #796, the 1975 premiere, but what letters and number were sponsored on this episode?

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
gbrobeck:

I'd like to trade you for the 1970 Mister Rogers episodes.

Here are the Unpaved episodes that I'd like to offer you. I don't know what letters and numbers sponsored each episode, nor do I know the episode number of each. But I can give you a synopsis of each:

1) Show #2 - 1969 - The Big B Treasure Hunt

2) Shapes - 1969

3) Big Bird's Wagon - 1969 - And Big Bird's voice sounds REALLY weird in this one.

4) Oscar's Birthday cake - 1969 - it's orange Oscar galore!!

5) Season 2 Premiere - 1970 - first appearance of Grover and Herry Monster

6) Oscar's Wet Paint Signs - 1970

7) Big Bird Opens the Store - 1970

8) Stop Signs - 1970

e-mail me at jeffj@pdi.com if you'd like to trade some old MISTER ROGERS for some old SESAME STREETS.

Mister Fred

Reaction score
Does #796 have the pockets song (what do we do without pockets....pockets are perfectly fine)