Anyone know what this Ernie figure is?

ncchuck

Reaction score
hi i was given this ernie figure today he talks says 3 things,your best pal ernie,rubber ducky is my best friend, and he laughs, he around 5-6 inches
no date no name nothing on him i have no ideal when or who made him , i would love to know thank you for any help

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm not sure off hand...do you know what company made this?

(often somewhere such as the foot might have a company on it)

ncchuck

Reaction score
nope nothing but a little L on one an a R on the other no company name that i could find

ncchuck

Reaction score
it has a henson copright on the right foot. its in the groove of his shoe

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I think I saw these in the sotres in the 1990s...maybe? couple other characters like big bird were available too.... I think.. Oddly I remember them being sold at halmark which I thought was a little out of place...as I was going to college in the 90s wasn't really buying a lot of things but I remember thinking it was neat that they made sesam street figures......sorry I don't know anything else....

DannyRWW

Reaction score
hmmm on closer look I could be thinking about something different

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Looks like a nice figure though...I was always upset that palisades never released their figures...

ncchuck

Reaction score
thats one of the reasons i was wanting to know what it was he matches the palisades pretty good imo :smile:

gonzofan13

Reaction score

These were called Playtime Talkers by Fisher Price. I think they made them in the late 90's or the early 2000's.