Anyone like 50's or 60's rock & roll music?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I do,one of my favorites is Wanderer by: Dino.I didn't mean Dean Martin.:wink:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Whatever Snowth,that isn't meant to be mean,no hard feelings.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Furryredmonster,I like modern rock too,but there are some rock oldies that I also like.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I love me some golden oldies! But it's so hard to find those stations anymore. In a period of 4 years, exactly 3 oldies stations that have popped in my area have been changed to adult contempo stations. My mom actually found another oldies station that's run by one of our local high schools. The only problem is they occasionally play country music as well. I hate country music!

F

furryredmonster

lol there are no stations around my area that play my kind of music. Well, there is one but it plays baseball games a lot, and on the weekend it plays that rap crap...

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I love me some golden oldies! But it's so hard to find those stations anymore. In a period of 4 years, exactly 3 oldies stations that have popped in my area have been changed to adult contempo stations. My mom actually found another oldies station that's run by one of our local high schools. The only problem is they occasionally play country music as well. I hate country music!
doesnt is drive you nuts! my 'oldies' station has just made that change too, and i ask you, who really wants to hear new music in AM radio??

...the everly brothers probably top my fave 50's rockers list..:sing: