Anyone like "ABBA"?

Fozzie6

Reaction score
Never been a fan, only like rock...but my bro loves them for some reason.

doctort13

Reaction score
I use ABBA to clear out any song that gets stuck in my head. It always works.

I own the ABBA "Gold" 2 CD set. They made some fun, catchy pop tunes. If only today's pop music was only half as good as ABBA...

mikebennidict

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
The A-Teens,they were performing from the late 90's till about 2003 then they broke up.Mainly the songs they did were their own versions of ABBA's music.
I can't understand anyone forming a group just to perform songs by a certain group or artist. Just sounds like a waste of talent.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
If you guys go to www.youtube.com ,and type in buffy12345.On my favorites you'll find a lot of ABBA songs on there.Hope you like them.

Rowleene

Reaction score
Of course I know ABBA, almost everyone in Norway do (nothing strange about that, sincce we're Swedens neighbours..). And almost everyone here has an opinion of them. Either they hate it, or love it... I think it's nice music, but it's nothing I would collect. However, nice rhytms and always pleasant to listen to.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
That's what I like about their music too.Just about any age can listen to their music.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
If you go to this youtube link... http://www.youtube.com/my_favorites you can watch Abba video clips from the 1981 special Dick Cavett meets Abba.If the link doesn't work,on youtube.com just type in Dick Cavett meets Abba.That should work.