Anyone like Barenaked Ladies?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
The band, I mean.

I've been a huge fan of them for years now. It started with One Week back in 1998. I was the first kid to know all the lyrics to that song, and I quickly bought all of their CDs. To this day they're my favorite band. Off the top of my head, here are all my favorite songs...

Brian Wilson
Who Needs Sleep?
Old Straw Hat and Dirty Hank
Hello City
Maybe Katie
Pinch Me
Grade 9
Too Little Too Late

There are so, so, so many more, but those are ones I could listen to an infinite amount of times.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well the thing is since Kathy Greenwood's a wife and mother, the chances of her going barenaked would be pretty slim, but I have seen her in underwear before when she was on "Queer as Folk".

Oh....wait, you meant the band?! Oopsie....:embarrassed: I haven't heard any of their songs in a little while, but if I remember correctly, I liked them.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I've loved them since I heard One Week in The Digimon Movie many years ago, it's one of my favorite songs.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love them! They are one of my all time favorite bands! I really like the songs Another Postcard, One Week, Shoebox, Alcohol and Lovers in a Dangerous Time. I'd give anything to see them in concert but it's been awhile since they've been here. Oh well.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Chance would be a fine thing!

Wait...the band...oh, excuse me. *hides face*

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I love "If I Had a Million Dollars," especially "I would buy you some art - like a Rembrandt or a Garfunkel!"
Erin

peachesncream

Reaction score
love them.as a matter of a fact,steven was at disneyworld.i put his wife and kids on the teacups.it's always neat when i recognize people.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I really like their music. Haven't really heard it in awhile though. I might look it back up again, when I have the time.