Anyone like Courage the Cowardly Dog?

Movies205

Reaction score
????

I feel so bad for the dog, he doesn't deserve all that abuse...

crazy ernie

Reaction score
There are so many good episodes on that show:
Tower of Docter Zalost, The crouching tiger hidden dragon spoof, and all of the rest.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
They pass off crap like the *** ugly martians and stupid diaper sumos as quality entertainment

DriedDragonFly

Reaction score
So? they do have some pretty good shows. Don't like some of them? Don't watch them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why didn't I see this thread before?

I love Courage! I swear, it is one of my favotire CN shows (and it's the only one not to involve abunch of kids!)

Yeah, Nickleodian is pretty much a hit or miss network. Rugrats was good, before thewy got all over exposed and annoying And Spongebob is good, if you like that sort of thing (I do, anyway) but That Butt Ugly thing and reruning crappy sitcoms like Clueless and stuff.... I don't know why they bother!

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I love Courage, It's one of my favorite shows. I like it so much, I wrote my own episode.:big_grin:

Movies205

Reaction score
Look waht you've down you stupid dog:zany:

I love the episode with the duck...

muppetfreak12

Reaction score
I've noticed that nick has gone WAY downhill. I don't like these stupid shows that have real people in them, like Taina. I liked Rugrats when I was little, but now they've added to many characters. I don't like rocket power, but I do like the message that it has. GET OFF YOU'RE BUTT, AND DO SOMETHING!! (I'm not athletic.)
I just think that it's funny to have a TV show promoting kids to do stuff. I guess that's the only way to get that message across, kids believe everything they hear, so it should tell them something.
I loved Rocko's modern life, but those stupid people had to take it off the air, or play it in the wee hours of the morning.

I do like the wild thornberrys. I like animals a lot, so it's good to learn about them while watching the saturday morning cartoons, and eating Froot Loops. (YUM!)

I think that as Nick is getting worse, Cartoon network is getting better. I think Courage is really cute! the show's creepy, but it's not too scary for my liking. :smile: