Anyone like the cartoons called the Flintsons and the Jetsons

muppet baby

Reaction score
i have also been a flintsons and jetsons fan the same time as i started watching the muppets .

When i was sick i was a lot as a child mom and dad would rent movies for me a lot .
i loved watching them both , the Flintstons and Jetsons equallly of the two .
i started collecting last year the seasons sets of the Flinsons . i have a ankle brace that goes to the top of my calf and on the heal there is a picture of pebbles and bam bam he he i really tried to get the muppets in any form that i could but they did not make the decals in muppets only loony toons and flinstons and jetsons and sports teams .

i have the jetsons on the top of the brace i have the entire jetson family he he it turned out really cute .

But my all time faverite is the muppet babies along with all of this the jetsons and the flitsons he he .:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I prefer the Flintstones but the Jetsons are okay as well.

Fred and Barney sure make a wonderful animated comedy team don't they Michelle? :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have all six seasons. Glad i finally got them. I had been recording all the episodes so i could make my very own season sets of VHS but didn't get very far with them. Glad they finally came out and i was able to get them. I also have the first season of the Jetsons too. I really didn't like the newer seasons of the Jetsons but i would still collect them if they were to put them all out on DVD. So i am a big fan of the Flintstones and the Jetsons too.

Also have lots of old and new comics of the Flintstones and the Jetsons as well as toys and stuff animals and old VHS tapes too. I used to have the movie poster of the Jetsons the Movie. Don't know whatever happened to it. Wished i still had it.

christyb

Reaction score
Like them I love them. I wish I had the money (and space) to buy a set of them. I have Jetson's the Movie recorded on a VHS tape somewhere that I watch all the time. They were great. I wish there were more things like that around today.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I have all six seasons. Glad i finally got them. I had been recording all the episodes so i could make my very own season sets of VHS but didn't get very far with them. Glad they finally came out and i was able to get them. I also have the first season of the Jetsons too. I really didn't like the newer seasons of the Jetsons but i would still collect them if they were to put them all out on DVD. So i am a big fan of the Flintstones and the Jetsons too.

Also have lots of old and new comics of the Flintstones and the Jetsons as well as toys and stuff animals and old VHS tapes too. I used to have the movie poster of the Jetsons the Movie. Don't know whatever happened to it. Wished i still had it.
Hey Erine,

i had the soundtrack to jetsons the movie love it got it when it first came out

i am going to get the jetsons soon i tevo them on satalatte he he i know the new jetsons where not the same as the old ones i agree but they where good . if they relase those i will get them also just because it was the great jetsons in general .

muppet baby

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I prefer the Flintstones but the Jetsons are okay as well.

Fred and Barney sure make a wonderful animated comedy team don't they Michelle? :big_grin:
oh YES SO TRUE MARTY HE HE HE

Erine81981

Reaction score
I agree Christy. I would love to see newer cartoons with more comedic timing. We need Warner Brothers to help create a type of cartoon of that same value as the old Hanna Barbera cartoons did.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Perhaps that's why I find the Flintstones more appealing. I love comedy duos.
Laurel and Hardy Abbot and Costello Fred and Barney :big_grin:

George Jetson was a partnerless comedy star. (but he did have some hilarious interaction occasionally with his mean employer Mr. Spacely of course) :big_grin:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Scooby-Doo will always be my favorite Hanna-Barbera cartoon. But I'm a fan of The Flintstones and The Jetsons, too. I'm a HUGE fan of The Jetsons.:big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
christyb said:
Like them I love them. I wish I had the money (and space) to buy a set of them. I have Jetson's the Movie recorded on a VHS tape somewhere that I watch all the time. They were great. I wish there were more things like that around today.
i KNOW i wish that more was like them today they are price both jetsons and the flinstons Christyb all six seasons are on sale at sames club warhouse for 21.88 a peace that is how i have been buying them ever since they came out for about a year or so i hope that would help you be able to get them if you know someone that has a sames club card yoiu could go in and shop with them one day and get them.

They go on sale at that price several times a year .
that is the only place that i could aford them